The crypto space had surged recently with the jump in the price of the dominant crypto Bitcoin. However, the surge seemed to be just for a limited time frame as the majority of the cryptocurrencies followed the downtrend very soon.
At the moment, some of the coins have shown a slight recovery, intensifying the possibilities of entering the retracement phase.
LINK is priced at $10.74 with a price plunge of 4 percent in the last 24 hours, at press time. But if we consider the present day’s statistics, then the asset has managed to gain 0.5 percent. No doubt it is under the expectation, but it’s better to show some signs of recovery than plunging back.
- The resistance levels stand at $11.4.
- The support levels are formed at $9.89
- The current market sentiments indicate a buy signal.
Polkadot (DOT) Price
In the recent updates, DOT asset is surging, no matter within small frames, but has showcased the signs of recovery. The DOT price is $4.15 with a dip of 2.8 percent in the last 24 hours, at the press time. But if we consider the DOT movement in the current day statistics, the price has inflated by 0.2 percent.
- The resistance levels have been formed at $4.34
- The support levels are formed at $4.2
- The current market sentiments indicate a ‘SELL’ signal.
Crypto.com Coin(CRO) Price
The CRO price stands at $0.13 with a downturn of 4.8 percent in the last 24 hours. But as of today, the traders seems to have intensified buying which might have led to a surge with CRO price by 0.2 percent in the hourly analysis.
- The resistance levels are formed at $0.1418
- The support levels are formed at $0.1389
- The current market sentiment indicates a ‘NEUTRAL’ signal
Collectively, the whole crypto market is following a bearish trend with a loss of 0.39 percent in the market capitalization. But the last 24-hour trading volume is $78.42 billion with an increase of 8.13 percent.