(as of Aug 02,2020 18:40:59 UTC – Details)
Programming Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult. If You Want To Get Started With Python Programming, Read On..
How many times have you thought about learning how to code but got discouraged because you had no technical background, didn’t have the time to learn, or you just didn’t think you were smart enough?
Would you like to learn the basics of python programming even if you are a complete novice? If so, this book can help you.
Technology Entrepreneur, James Tudor, provides a concise, step-by-step guide to Python programming for beginners. A lot of examples, illustrations, end of chapter summary and practice exercises (with solutions) are provided to help the reader learn faster, remember longer and develop a thorough understanding of key concepts.
In This Book, you’ll discover:
- A concise. Simple. Newby friendly style of teaching that lends itself well to beginners
- Chapters that have been sliced into bite-size chunks to give you the information you need (at that point in time) so you’re not overwhelmed.
- Lots of simple, step-by-step examples and illustrations are used to emphasis key conceptsand help improve your understanding
- Each practice exercise builds on concepts discussed in previous chapters so your learning is reinforced as you progress.
- Topics are carefully selected to give you a broad exposure to Python, while not overwhelming you with too much (potentially unnecessary) information.
- An end of chapter summary is presented to give you key take aways that help you solidify your understanding
Some of the topics covered include:
- How to get started – what you need and where to get it (Chapter 1)
- How a computer functions and what a computer program is (Chapter 2)
- Simple data types that are available to you and how to manipulate them (Chapter 3)
…and much, much more!
Please be aware, this book is only an extended preview of the paid version Python For Beginners: Learn Python In 5 Days With Step-by-Step Guidance And Hands-On Exercises. The intention with this free version is to give you the opportunity to see the authors teaching style and the quality of the material covered.
Should you wish to upgrade to the paid version, five more in-depth chapters on conditions and loops, functions and modules etc are covered. In addition, a solution booklet (for the chapter exercises) is provided.