We want as many NVC fans as we can get to answer this question:
What is the best Paper Mario game?
The original Paper Mario released on the Nintendo 64 in Japan back on August 11, 2020. Now that everyone has had a chance to play Paper Mario: The Origami King, we want to know what your favorite Paper Mario is!
Here’s how you can participate:
- Create a Yappa account or sign in with a Facebook, Google, Disqus, or LinkedIn account.
- Look for the video commenting box at the bottom of our articles on both desktop and mobile web. Note that the feature is currently not available on our mobile apps.
- Hit the green bar with the speech bubble icon, allow access to your mic and camera if your permission settings require that step.
- You can choose between audio and video recording. We’d prefer video to see your face (and only your face, please — although Samus and Master Chief helmets or God of War face paint, etc. are cool with us), but you can use the audio-only option if you’re having a bad hair day.
- When you can see your face, hit record to start recording your video. Hit stop when you’re done. You can leave a message that’s up to 45 seconds long.
- You can rewatch your video and then choose to cancel or post.
- If you’d rather upload a video you recorded separately, you can use the Upload Media function to do so. This’ll be handy to show off your amiibo or classic games collections. But please, no copyrighted content.
- You can watch and share videos from fellow commenters by clicking on their icons and you can follow contributors you like as well.
Still have questions? You can learn more details about the new commenting system. And, please remember to follow our guidelines for commenting.
Now go and Get the Thing!