We are proud to announce that we have reached a milestone of 100,000 subscribers to the Xbox Insider subreddit.
Since opening in 2018, the Xbox Insider subreddit has been the official community discussion hub for all pre-release Xbox content across console, PC, mobile, and web. This insiders-helping-insiders community was built with the desire to bring Xbox fans together to share experiences, listen to feedback, and shape the future of Xbox.
Xbox Insiders participate in many ways within the subreddit:
- Xbox Requests is a weekly thread focused on gathering your ideas and suggestions for making Xbox better. Xbox engineers, PMs, and feature teams regularly review your suggestions to learn from you how to make the entire ecosystem a better place for gaming.
- News and announcements, much like those found here on the Xbox Insider Blog, keep Xbox Insiders updated on the latest OS updates, game flights, and features and offers a way for readers to respond and share their experience with them.
- Support for features in preview, such as the Xbox Game Streaming Preview Support Hub, which brings knowledge and support articles to readers enrolled in flights across Xbox both on-console and beyond.
- Account linking, offering Xbox Insiders an opportunity to connect their Reddit and Xbox Live accounts to quickly reach other gaming communities.
- General Xbox Insider discussion, Q&A, and other community-led commentary on any Xbox Insider topic.
The Xbox Insider Subreddit offers multiple-language support for readers across the globe, and is committed to upholding Xbox values.
Anyone who wants to share their voice with Xbox is already an Xbox Insider. To enroll in the Xbox Insider Program, either search for the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox console or Windows 10. For more info on the Xbox Insider Program, check out https://insider.xbox.com, or for more Insider programs across Microsoft: https://insider.microsoft.com.
On behalf of Team Xbox, thank you for sharing your voice and growing a healthy community.