5 reasons why video production is the best form of digital marketing  

video content ideas
video content ideas

Marketing should be an integral component of any company regardless of industry or sector. It creates brand awareness and promotes your products and services to the masses. The marketing process has evolved exponentially in recent years and in order to stay ahead of the competition, your marketing strategy must undergo a significant digital overhaul. A killer digital marketing strategy must focus on video content if it wants to make waves in the industry. Read on to find out how your digital strategy can be improved by incorporating video content as soon as possible.  

It is shareable 

Video content is more likely to be shared than any other form of content on social media. Videos encourage collaboration and cooperation amongst peers and are more likely to receive higher levels of engagement than static posts. 69% of business are already harnessing the shareable power of video content and the remaining 31% are planning to do so in the near future. With businesses already jumping on board the digital train, integrating video content is no longer a necessity but a requirement in order to stay afloat in today’s digital landscape. As well as sharing content privately or publicly with friends, most social media platforms also give you the option to share across a number of social media channels. A video posted to Facebook can be shared to Twitter in a matter of seconds and instantly exposed to a brand-new audience with a potentially brand-new set of shopping habits and preferences.  

It explains your products better 

Product demonstrations can improve customer knowledge and confidence in a particular product. By showcasing exactly how a product or service can benefit you, you are more likely to make an immediate decision as to whether you not you wish to complete the purchase. Product demonstrations, or demos, have been carried out in-store for decades. The recent shift to online territory has increased the popularity and efficiency of video-based demos. An agency specialising in Video production Cardiff based or elsewhere in the UK can produce visually stunning product demonstrations guaranteed to boost brand awareness and drive sales. Sharing custom, made-to-order video content on various social media networks expands your reach and broadens your existing social presence.  

It provides a good return on investment  

Return on investment, or ROI, is the method of measuring the profitability of an investment. High-quality video content can cost time and money to produce, especially if you are outsourcing to a company that specialises in video production Cardiff based or in the wider UK. Video-based content marketing should be viewed as an investment. Video content that performs highly and prompts engagement on social media is more likely to increase your click-through rate and boost brand SEO. You can measure your return on investment by monitoring performance over time and observing a number of performance metrics such as view count, shares and overall feedback and engagement. This also allows you to determine which videos are outperforming others and use this information to alter and restructure your digital strategy going forward. Video content has been statistically proven to improve a brand’s ROI over time. 

 It improves brand awareness 

A video is more memorable than a text or image-based post. Have you ever been reading a book only to stop and realise you have already forgotten what you have just read on the previous page? Humans are programmed to respond to visual cues and retain more information if it has been relayed via a video format as opposed to a text or image-based post. A short video can communicate your product and engage potential customers in a fraction of the time of a static post. You are also more likely to remember the content you have viewed as opposed to what you have read, improving brand awareness and ensuring your company remains at the forefront of people’s minds during the purchase process. 

It is the future  

Video content is set to be the future of digital marketing. The past decade has paved the way for the growth and development of a variety of video-based social networking channels. These include YouTube, Snapchat, and Tik Tok. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram also give the user the option to post or share video-based content. The marketing potential of video-based content is limitless. Not everyone has time to spare to educate themselves on a product or service they are interested in. Video-based posts can sell a product to a potential customer and build brand awareness in a fraction of the time it takes to read a lengthy sales post.  


As the need for a solid digital strategy only increases with time, a video production company can provide you with all of the tools you need to take your business to the next level.