The whole crypto market including the major coins has entered a bearish trend with a dip of a pretty good margin. Certainly, the market can bloom very soon recording greater profits, touching new all-time high’s.
Let us look into such assets which at present might have a downturn but has the potential to twist as high-gainer.
XRP seems to have stepped into the bear market not very long ago. The asset had dipped nearly 1.69 percent, however, if the weekly movement is considered, then the asset has gained nearly 3.25 percent. Currently, XRP is priced at $0.252718.
- The current resistance level stands surrounding $0.268807.
- The current support levels stand strong at $0.249509
- However, the present market sentiments are slightly bullish from neutral.
The prime focus at the current phase is the ongoing Ripple Swell event. The XRP price, however, does not get great impact by the event by getting a major push. On the contrary this year, the asset price is plunging despite the Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse announced some surprises in the course of the event.
Uniswap (UNI) Price
The native token of Uniswap exchange(UNI) which had become the talk of the town since its launch, has faced rejection since the major dump. The UNI Price rises to some levels but later dips too much higher levels.
UNI is priced at $3.46 with a downtrend of 3.24 percent in the last 24 hours. But in the last 7 days, the asset has managed to gain 34.48 percent.
- The resistance level at present is formed at $4.06
- The support levels are formed at $3.32
- The tendency of the current market sentiments is towards the ‘Sell’ signal.
UMA (UMA) Price
The Universal Market Access(UMA) which got a major push in its price very recently that carried the prices above $10 levels, seems to have loosened the grip offlet. The asset showcased a dip in the market capitalization and in the 24-hour trading volume as well.
Currently, the UMA token is priced at $8.69 with a dip of 6.32 percent. However, if the performance of the last 7 days is looked at, the token has gained a massive 43.24 percent.
- The current resistance levels are formed at $9.63
- The current support levels are formed at $8.87
- The market sentiments, however, indicate a ‘Sell’ signal.
Considering the crypto market as a whole has dipped by 1.06 percent in the last 24 hours. The trading volume also recorded a dip of nearly 22.64 percent accounting $72.46 billion. Among this, the DeFi space held a share of 6.41 percent which comes to $4.64 billion.