The power of social media is undeniable, and its true power lies in its ability to influence people. Social media provides an opportunity for companies to not only engage with their customers but also influence them with personalized content that helps them decide in their favor. Many companies have been using Social Media Management Tools like Hootsuite to leverage the power of social media. But are you looking for HootSuite Alternatives?
In this day and age, having a single social media account is not enough. Individuals and companies have multiple accounts on various social media platforms to interact with audiences of different demographics. Many companies have a profile on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
So it becomes a hassle handling various social media accounts. There is a high chance that you will be unable to regularly update all your social media accounts and will end up losing some important customers.
This is where comprehensive social media management (SMMs) tools like Hootsuite enter the picture. It helps you track and manage all your social media channels.
It’s easy to use web interface allows you to “keep the conversation flowing seamlessly across public channels and private messages so you can connect with customers on social at every step of their journey.”
You can schedule and publish content to the right channels at the right time. You can also track their effectiveness and make strategies to capitalize on your top-performing content.
The beauty of this website is there is no need to install any software. All the above-mentioned activities can be performed and tracked from a single dashboard, without having to open every social media account individually.
Hootsuite is very flexible with respect to pricing, as you can opt for their free plan or any of their premium plans depending on your need.
However, there are other equally good social media management tools available in the market. In this article, we will look into the alternatives of Hootsuite. The objective is to analyze their services, features, and advantages and disadvantages so that you can make an educated decision.
Let’s get started.
1. HootSuite Alternatives: Sendible
Sendible is a very popular social media management tool amongst marketing agencies, businesses, and freelance social media consultants.
Sendible offers various features that come with excellent usability. It allows you to manage your social media campaigns and daily tasks with ease, speed, and accuracy. The platform has a slick and intuitive user interface which is insanely easy to use and navigate around. It’s similar to the services provided by Hootsuite. Apart from integrations with social media channels like Facebook and Instagram, it is also integrated with Slack.
- Has a mobile app
- Make designs using Canva.
- Creative reports and handy Instagram tools.
- Team Management tools.
- Does not offer a free plan.
- Inaccurate geographic keyword monitoring.
- Starter – $29 per month.
- Traction- $99 per month.
- Growth- $199 per month.
- Large- $299 per month.
AgoraPulse is an easy to use social media management software that allows you to drive engagement and build authentic relationships on one platform.
Agorapulse integrates with most of the major social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and even YouTube
Inbox Zero and Inbox Assistant – It allows you to review all your comments, messages, and mentions in one dashboard. You can reply to them, archive, or assign it to a team member.
Their analytical reports are amongst the best I’ve ever seen. Their commendable use makes it very easy to understand.
Team Management – It allows you to have multiple team users and offers tools for Team Management.
- It is expensive
- It Lacks popular integrations like Pinterest.
- There is a lack of Enterprise reports.
Some of its top clients are PlayStation, Yahoo, Pepsi, Nivea, Volkswagen, and many more.
AgoraPulse provides their customers with their options of four plans :
- Enterprise – $499 per month
- X-Large – $299 per month
- Large – $199 per month
- Medium – $99 per month
It follows a no-questions-asked refund policy, so you can cancel your monthly subscription at any point of time.
With Buffer you can schedule the posting of your content across various social media networks via their feature called the virtual queue. You can schedule your posts anytime and anywhere, whether you are at home, in-office, or traveling someplace.
It also shares your posts with your target audience at the best possible time of the day to increase the chances of being noticed. Like other SMMs it also provides you with reports and insights to understand how your content is faring. You can also download chrome extensions and mobile applications provided by them.
About.com, Fortune, Business Insider, and many more.
Buffer provides a free plan for individuals and also an Awesome plan which starts at $10.
It also provides businesses with a small, medium, and large plan with prices ranging between $99 and $399.
Finally, they have also come up with an Enterprise plan with a monthly payment of $899.
- You can post content to your social media platforms without individually scheduling them.
- It supports RSS feed integration with all its plans.
- You can create your own images using Pablo.
All paid plans are made to accommodate five members of a team.
4. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a social media management and optimization platform for brands and agencies of all sizes. Our platform gives you a single hub for social media publishing, analytics, and engagement across all of your social profiles.
Stanford University, PepsiCo, Hyatt, Dove, etc.
- You can add customized logos to your reports.
- It provides a free trial period of 30 days.
- Its CRM tools include advanced scheduling and shared customer records.
- You cannot manage any social media group like Facebook or Pinterest groups, etc.
They provide the different plans
- Deluxe – $59 per month. (Individual)
- Premium – $99 per month. (Individual)
- Team – $500 per month for three team users.
5. Viral Heat
Viralheat is the only comprehensive social media management platform for businesses that offers complete monitoring, publishing, and analytics in one intuitive interface. Pioneering predictive social analytics, Viralheat specializes in human intent and sentiment analysis to identify sales leads.
It was acquired by Cision, the industry’s premier global media intelligence software company.
They provide custom pricing plans.
- You can customize your social media accounts and the number of users.
- You can manage various accounts like
- Twitter, Glassdoor, Facebook, LinkedIn, FourSquare, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Google +, and so on.
- You will be alerted via customized emails about any trend based on human sentiment, reach, and impact.
- No free trial period.
- It lacks transparency about its plans
- Acquisition by Cision might result in some unwanted changes.
6. Social Oomph
This tool was initially called tweetlater.com as it was created to enhance the productivity of Twitter users through effective management.
Later it started expanding its base and changed its name to Social Oomph. You can schedule your posts, track social media activities, and even profiles. It even has an autoresponder feature.
It provides many top of the line features for Twitter users like keyword searches, inbox cleanup, monitoring mentions and tweets, following people etc.
You get a free trial period of 7 days and payment has to be made every two weeks instead of the monthly method. You can also buy different productivity-enhancing features for your different accounts.
For more effective Twitter account management, you can subscribe to the SocialOomph Twitter Unlimited plan. You have to pay $6.97 every two weeks.
- In addition to Twitter, Facebook management, you can also manage RSS feeds, Tumblr, blogs, and many more.
- There is no restriction on the number of accounts you can manage through the free plan.
- Its advanced DM management helps you stay clear of spam.
- Since the tool was first created for Twitter, many advanced features are provided only for that platform.
7. Social Clout
SocialClout is a comprehensive Social Media management solution, one of the best HootSuite Alternatives, enabling social media professionals to track conversations and run campaigns across multiple social media networks. It helps you engage with your leads and customers spread across multiple networks, through campaigns and real-time monitoring.
It provides comprehensive analytics around well defined KPIs to measure the success of your Social Media efforts and opens up a host of opportunities to engage with your communities and drive business results.
You can either opt for a free plan or any of the three paid plans.
- Starter – Nearly $49 per month.
- Value – Nearly $99 per month.
- Enterprise – Lacks a fixed price. Ask for a quote based on your needs. It is a custom pricing plan.
- Helps in campaign management.
- It creates understandable reports and provides insights.
- It provides intelligent competitive analysis.
- It provides automated sentiment analysis.
You can opt for the 30 day free trial of the Started paid plan
- It Does not provide unlimited analytics reports.
- With its free account, you can manage only Twitter and Facebook profiles.
As you can see, many Hootsuite alternatives perform the same work that Hootsuite does.
However, social booster is the best choice amongst these Hootsuite alternatives because it provides unique features like 24×7 customer support, running ads directly from the dashboard, 500 free Twitter followers, and many more.
At the end of the day, choosing the proper Social Media Management tool (SMM) depends on your requirements, so make sure to do some thorough research before making your final choice.